PuppTech's support articles serve as a repository of knowledge for you to be able to find all of the information that you need if you run into any problems using your PuppComm or have questions about some of its features and how it works. The support articles are currently divided into five categories. Each category is organized into various sections which group articles together within that category.
- Quick Start Guide: Everything you need to know to get quickly started with your PuppComm. This section includes one page for each step of the onboarding process to make sure you have help whenever you need it along the way.
- User Account Portal: In this category you'll find articles about how to manage your PuppTech account in your user account portal. The sections represent each page of the account portal and the individual features that are accessible on each page.
- FAQs: Articles in this category answer a single question that we receive often. Your customer liaison will be adding questions into this section as we start receiving them from you. Articles in this category are grouped into sections for general questions, and questions pertaining to the software and the hardware.
- App: Articles in this category provide more information on the PuppComm app, notifications, and everything related to our software.
- The PuppComm: Articles in this category are related to the PuppComm and everything related to the hardware components of the system.
- General: Articles in this category discuss more general subjects including announcements and information about our company, beta testing procedures, etc... Announcements about new features, bug fixes and app builds will all be included in the Announcements section of this category.
All of the articles in the Knowledgebase are searchable through the search bar at the top of the page. If you can't find an article you need, let us know about it in the forum (see the next article for more information on the forum) and we'll work on getting it written. Check back often because our team will be updating articles and posting new ones on a regular basis.
In the next article, you'll learn how to use the Support Community to interact with PuppTech's support staff, other beta testers, and to stay up to date on everything going on with your PuppComm.